Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged again!

Here are the rules for it "At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read my blog".

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers."-

What was I doing ten years ago?
Studying in Bangalore

Five things on Today's "To do" list
Do lakshmi pooja
Prepare a sweet
Add a new post to my food blog
Another task is the one i am doing now ...answering these questions sent by easy crafts
Try to finish up my drawing work that i am struggling to complete from the past few days!
and finally I am too ambitious...they have asked me only five things but adding another task....post a new craft on kai kriye!

I am addicted to......Internet, blogging, Family

Things I would do if I were a billionaire.....Try to visit more places around the world and do a little bit of charity

Places I have lived ...Bangalore, Pune, Denmark

I pass on the tag to Mangosteenskin and Rashmi.