Monday, July 7, 2008

MEME

Incase whats that u wonder (which i did too)...Its like a questionaire....basically a set of information one wants to know about an individual...and is passed on to many bloggers...So the rule is someone will tag you, you have to answer all the questions and tag other people.....I think Its fun!

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATER?
Dasavatharam

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Only my diploma books as of now....moreover i am not a books person:-)

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
I dont play any!

(4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Good housekeeping

5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
I agree with priti....its raining here today and what better smell can i think of other than Mud smell during rainfall. I also love the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Does music qualify here?

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
........

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Fresh coffee!!!!!!!!

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
CTR in bangalore for benne masale, Mc. Donalds

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
I live for the moment and for the day....so wont think of the future as of now!

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY
I will help deserving children with their education and help them in becoming better and confident individual. It might sound a like cliched beauty contest answer but definitely not. I am trying a bit from my side to help my maid for her education. I dont want to sound pompous by talking too much about it so will end that here.

12)DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
I don't drive

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope

14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Cool and Scary. Am i scary now for saying its cool???:-)

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Don't have a car

16) FAVORITE DRINK?
From water to coke to coffee to fruit punch...like them all.

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD
I would try and do many more things in art. lets c I hope to do them all some day!

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Ya I do eat them.

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I am not sure if any other color suits me.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Aalborg (Denmark), Pune, Bangalore.

21)FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Sweet gurl who gave me and my blog the sweetest compliment "IYENGAR VEETA ALAGEE" . I am getting to know more about her and I am sure we will be good friends one day through blogging.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Nothing.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Yes

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Mostly night Owl....but these days trying to be a morning person!

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
????

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Living room, sipping coffee in front of tv.

28) FAVORITE PIE?
I can eat all!

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Chocolate, black currant

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Dont know but hoping they will not break the chain. Now It's my turn to Tag Sree , Sagari and iHanna .