Sunday, February 7, 2010

For those of you who missed it !



Here's a little glimpse of the Exhibition CHITRA SANTHE 2010. Thank you all for your wonderful wishes! Indeed I had a very good day with some great sales! What did I achieve from this exhibition ? Well, More orders!!!! So I am very happy and thank god for such a wonderful oppurtunity and thanks to Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath for providing artists like me such a wonderful platform!

I will add closeups of all the paintings in the coming weeks. If anyone is interested in buying the remaining ones contact me at veda2479@gmail.com. I will try to put up a list of available ones soon.Till then, have a lovely week ahead all of you!!!!!

14 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

Well done!! Veda!! thats amazing.. You've got some lovely paintings there!! well done again!

sra said...

The picture in the top left corner of the first photo, and the similar one on the right, I like those.

What a riot of colour this post is!

zinobia said...

lovelly paintings....

Parita said...

Wonderful exibition Veda! All the paintings look gorgeous, waiting for their closeup pics!

Geninne said...

Congratulations Veda!!! Your stand looked so lovely with your beautiful artwork! What a great way to share your work with everyone :)
Big hug!

notyet100 said...

wow thy look so good specially ganesha one

Veda Murthy said...

Dear pat....thank u !!!!!!u have always been so encouraging!

Dear Sra...i loved them too....both r sold!

Dear Zinobia n parita thank u!!!!will def put up close ups soon!

Dear Geninne,
I m so happy that u stopped by my blog n thank u for the wonderful comments! hope u will keep seeing my work n keep me encouraged!

Dear Priyanka,
Thank u!

Iniyaal said...

Beautiful works... and nice colours. Glad to hear that you had a good sale :) Do share the close-ups of your art works soon.

mangosteenskin said...

oww veda veda veda!

this is awesome! now that there's no reason for you to stop painting anymore! keep it going!

TheKeyBunch said...

Excellent Veda! So glad you had a good sale too! Looking forward to pics of the paintings:)

Sharon

raji said...

Ooops! I saw this too late. I am so happy for you. All your paintings look so vibrant. Congratulations on your success. Wish you all the best on your future works.

FoodLovers said...

well done veda gr8 job .iam happy for u hope u remember me .
iam hosting a give away if u get a chance pls stop by at my blog

rajshree said...

Amazing Work :) Keep it up!

GeethuSathiyaN said...

Hi veda,may i knw where did u do this sale?i mean was it an exibition?also was it in bangalore?if so tell me abt ur nxt visit,will surely come there to see ur valuable paintings...