Vasu (my sis) of Cherishing spaces has tagged....here are the answers to her questions!
1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging, decorating my home, painting which will be a forever obsession
3. What are you wearing today?
4. What’s for dinner?
Its too early to think of dinner....But yes I might keep it simple today with Dhal, Rice and Bhindi fry.
5. What’s the last thing you bought?
I bought a lovely wall hanging from Mangalore which has worli painting in the front.
6. What are you listening to right now?
Home is quiet since my hubby and daughter left to office and school.:-)
7. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Shes my sister, a very loving and caring person. Very talented and creative and will one day reach greater heights in her profession!
8. If you could have a house totally paid for,fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
It would have to be london......I love that place!
9. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Capris....Cotton skirts and salwars
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour,where would you go?
It would have to be Greece, click lotsa photos and come back and paint them on canvas.....I love the white and the blues there!
11. Which language do you want to learn?
12. What’s your favourite quote?
"The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting"- Vincent Van Gogh
13. Who do you want to meet right now?
My answer is same as yours Vasu....Our Sister Vids...she is in the US and is due anytime now.......praying for you dear!
14. What is your favourite colour?
15. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Lycra pants with mix n match tops...
16. What is your dream job?
Be a successful entrepreneur.....:-)
17. What’s your favourite magazine?
18. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I would spend most of it in a Hobby shop and Own my blogs.
19. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I believe that whatever one wears you must be able to carry it off well. Otherwise the discomfort shows on your face and that according to me is a major fashion faux pas.
20. Who are your style icons?
Princess Mary Donaldson of Denmark, Late Princess Diana, Jennifer Aniston...
21. Describe your personal style.?
Comfortable yet elegant....as I said whatever I wear I need to be extremely comfortable in them.
22. What are you going to do after this?
Clean my home.....
23. What are your favourite movies?
Sound of Music, Morning raaga, The Pianist and many more
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Lipstick, Perfume and Eyeliner. I never go out without these.
25. What inspires you?
I get inspired by nature, we have loads of flowers in the apartment garden which are at their best now....I also get inspired by a lot of creative people around the world who have become like family to me through blogging!
26. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Hide your flaws by intelligent dressing!
Dress according to the occasion. keep an organised section like a night wear, formals, party wear , ethnic wear and casuals...
27. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I team my old clothes with some fabulous jewellry which becomes the highlight.
28. Coffee or tea?
Mornings coffee ...evenings I usually prefer masala chai!
29. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Music and painting is therapeutic for me!!!! and if either of these dont work my daughter will surely cheer me up wih her talks.
Adding two more questions:
30. What is the meaning of your name?
Veda means Knowledge
31. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Geninne's art blog
Whats for Lunch honey?
Sree's canvas (Dear sree update something soon)
and many more
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I am tagging Geninne, Sree, Mangosteenskin, Archana, Meeta, Lubna, Soma, Nags, Shama, Uma. Would love to know more about you all!